- You will be screened by the team and our decision to accept your application is full and final.
- Church-going married couples or Mothers with 2 referrals from your local church.
- You will need to become registered foster carers with the Department of Social Development, who have their own criteria.
- You will need to relocate to the Benjamin Generation site in New Hanover.
- Offer you a 3 bedroom home, fully equipped if needed.
- Cover all your electric and water costs.
- Transport your children to and from school.
- Provide clothes and full support with our qualified carers.
If you feel this could be for you and would like more detail, please conact us.
Some Useful Links:
For information on becoming a foster carer, click here.
For a copy of the Children’s Act, click here.
Make a Donation
Benjamin Generation will become self-sustaining through farming and sales of our pickled products. But until then, we need you to please be a part of our story and be our HERO.